5.2 Cubic Foot Plus Series Undercounter Refrigerator Freestanding
The Plus Series Free Standing Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 5.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One glass swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Three adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- Switch activated light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 3/4"
Height: 32 1/8"
- Energy Star Certified for Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.3 Amps, 1/6 HP
- Energy Consumption 1.15 kWh/day
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 129 lbs
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C – 10°C
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle