1 Cu. Ft. Plus Series Countertop Refrigerator Freestanding
The Plus Series Free Standing Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Integrated door handle
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 17 ¼”
Depth: 19 ¼”
Height: 21 ¼”
- Energy Star Certified for Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, .90 Amps, 1/8 HP
- Energy Consumption 0.71 kWh/day
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 91 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C – 10°C