5 Cubic Foot Basic Series Undercounter Laboratory Refrigerator Freestanding
The Basic Series Free Standing Undercounter Refrigerators feature an interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three shelves (1 fixed/2 adjustable)
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Recessed door handle
- Leveling legs
- Interior light
- Probe access port (3/8")
- White cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 20 1/4"
Depth: 21 3/4”
Height: 32 1/4"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, .90 Amps, 1/7 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 86 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Temperature range: 1°C to 10°C