4 cu. ft. Basic Series Undercounter Freezer Freestanding
The Basic Series Freestanding Undercounter Freezers are intended for general purpose applications only where precise temperature control and maintenance are not essential and there are no requirements for temperature alarms.
Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- One fixed shelf
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/8")
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 18 1/2"
Depth: 19 1/2"
Height: 19 1/2"
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1/10 HP, 1.1 amps, 310 BTU's/hr
- Shipping weight: 51 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Average cycle temperature: -20°C