49 Cubic Foot Plus Series Stainless Steel Laboratory Refrigerator Glass Door
The Plus Series Stainless Steel Validation Refrigerators are performance qualified to help satisfy qualification and validation requirements. These units feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms. In addition, we provide multi-point temperature mapping via LRP’s NIST traceable data acquisition equipment assuring reproducible operation. if provided with a Requirements Document, LRP will make every effort to fulfill or exceed each condition.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Six shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handles
- Swivel casters adds 5" to height
- Interior light
- Probe access port (3/8")
- Stainless steel interior/exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 31 5/8"
Height: 83 ¼” with casters; 78 ¼" without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 5.4 Amps, 1/2 HP, BTU/HR 7315
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 495 lbs.
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C - 10°C
- Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution
- Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Resettable 1-point min/max history
- Remote alarm contacts
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back