4.6 Cubic Foot Plus Series Pharmacy/Vaccine Undercounter Refrigerator Built-In
The Plus Series Built In Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The Built-In models are designed with a "front breathing" ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
Glass, Solid and Stainless Steel models are available in a variety of sizes.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three shelves (two adjustable/one fixed) with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Forced draft circulation
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Recessed door handle
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Depth: 24 ½”
Height: 33 ⅜”
- Energy Star Certified for Pharmacy Refrigerators and Freezers
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1/8 HP, 1.74 Amps
- Energy Consumption 1.15 kWh/day
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 137 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F – 46°F (2°C – 8°C)
- Refrigerator/Freezer freestanding thermometer with 3 year certificate of calibration, with min/max memory, °F/°C switchable