2.5 Cubic Foot Plus Series Pharmacy/Vaccine Undercounter Refrigerator Freestanding Glass Door
The Plus Series Pharmacy/Vaccine Freestanding Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Four adjustable shelves (two large, two small) with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Forced draft circulation
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED light
- Probe access port (3/8")
- Powder coat exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 17 ¾"
Depth: 19 ½"
Height: 28 ⅞"
- Energy Star Certified for Pharmacy Refrigerators and Freezers
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, .90 Amps, 1/8 HP
- Energy Consumption 0.58 kWh/day
- ADA compliant
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 97 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle