4.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity Plus Series Pharmacy/Vaccine Undercounter Freezer Built-In
The Pharmacy Built In Undercounter Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. The Plus Series Free Standing Undercounter Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms. The freezer units feature either an automatic or manual defrost operating system. For manual defrost units, periodic manual defrosting is required.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Two fixed shelves
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Keyed door lock
- Recessed door handle
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Depth: 24 ½”
Height: 33 ⅜"
- Energy Star Certified for Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.5 Amps 1/8 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 132 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 5°F – -13°F (-15°C – -25°C)
- Refrigerator/Freezer freestanding thermometer with 3 year certificate of calibration, with min/max memory, °F/°C switchable