1.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity Plus Series Pharmacy/Vaccine Countertop Laboratory Freezer Freestanding-LEFT HINGED
The Plus Series Free Standing Undercounter Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. For manual defrost units, periodic manual defrosting is required.
Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 2 adjustable shelves with guard rail to prevent product from being pushed against back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- Integrated door handle
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Height: 20 ⅜"
- Energy Star Certified for Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1 Amp,1/8 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 106 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 5°F – -13°F (-15°C – -25°C)
- Refrigerator/Freezer freestanding thermometer with 3 year certificate of calibration, with min/max memory, °F/°C switchable