20 Cubic Foot Basic Series Manual Defrost Laboratory Chest Freezers
The Basic Series Manual Defrost Chest Freezers are intended for general purpose applications where precise temperature control and maintenance are not essential and there are no requirements for temperature alarms.
Manual defrost units have been designed to operate without product damaging auto defrost cycles.
Periodic manual defrost is required on these units.
- One solid door
- LED Interior light
- Two removable baskets
- Swivel casters (2 ¾”)
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- White cabinet and lid
- One probe access port (3/8")
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 74 3/8”
Height: 34“ with casters; 31 ¼” without casters
(Height with hinged door open 90° is 61 ¾”)
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 5 Amps, 1/4 HP
- Shipping weight: 241 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C – -25°C