30 Cubic Foot TempLog Plus Series Flammable Storage Freezer
The TempLog Plus Flammable Storage Freezers meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressor’s electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
The all-new Touch Screen temperature display and alarm module offers industry-leading product security real-time sample simulated temperatures are constantly displayed, logged and supported by audible/visual alarms, remote alarm contacts, a 4-20mA output and an access port. A USB port is provided for easy data transfer.
- One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Four fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Stainless steel door handle
- Leveling legs
- One probe access port (3/8")
- White textured cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- CFC-free refrigerant (R404a), foam insulation and packaging
- Three year parts and labor warranty
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 35 ¾"
Height: 78 ½"
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 6 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70
- Shipping weight: 418 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°- -25°C
- Touch Screen Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module
- Password-protected control panel
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution, adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Active temperature scale bar display
- Resettable 1-point min/max history
- Digital 24-hour temperature chart
- Temperature data logging
- USB port for data transfer and software updates
- Real-time operational display clock
- 4-20mA output
- Electronic troubleshooting guide
- Electronic QR Code to access Owner’s Manual & technical support contact Information
- Adjustable alarm volume
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Door ajar alarm
- Low battery alarm
- Operation indicator
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back
- Remote alarm contacts