4 Cubic Foot Plus Series Flammable Storage Freezer with Natural Refrigerants
The Plus Series Flammable Storage Freezers meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressor’s electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressors electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
For manual defrost freezers, periodic manual defrosting is required.
Freestanding models require 4" of clearance around back and sides of unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issue, overheating and possible failure.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 2 fixed shelves with three removable baskets
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Integrated door handle
- One probe access port (3/8")
- White cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 5/8"
Depth: 24 1/4”
Height: 32 3/16”
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.4 Amps, 1/8 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70
- Shipping weight: 121 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°-25°C