23 Cu. Ft. Upright Controlled Room Temperature Cabinet, Glass Door
The Upright Controlled Room Temperature Cabinets are purpose built for medical applications. These units feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for medication storage at room temperature. A forced air directional refrigeration system provides superior temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings.
A controlled temperature environment will ensure approved storage; preventing time wasted on unnecessary expense and product recalls.
These models are designed with cooling functionality only. They are NOT designed with a heating function to protect against temperatures below 68ºF (20ºC).
- Four adjustable shelves
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Swivel Casters (3”)
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 26 ⅞”
Depth: 34 ¾”
Height: 81 ¾” with casters; 78 ¼” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 6 Amps, 3/8 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 336 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 68°F–77°F (20°C – 25°C)
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
Temperature monitor device (TMD) complied with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm.