16 Cu. Ft. Upright Controlled Room Temperature Cabinet
The Upright Controlled Room Temperature Cabinets are purpose built for medical applications. These units feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for medication storage at room temperature. A forced air directional refrigeration system provides superior temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings.
A controlled temperature environment will ensure approved storage; preventing time wasted on unnecessary expense and product recalls.
These models are designed with cooling functionality only. They are NOT designed with a heating function to protect against temperatures below 68ºF (20ºC).
- Three adjustable shelves
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft air circulation
- Heavy duty door handle
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Swivel Casters (3”)
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 29 ¾”
Height: 79” with casters; 75 ½” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 6 Amps, 3/8 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 277 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 68°F–77°F (20°C – 25°C)
- Refrigerator/Freezer freestanding thermometer with 3 year certificate of calibration, with min/max memory, °F/°C switchable
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle