49 Cubic Foot Plus Series Glass Door Chromatography Refrigerator
Plus Series Chromatography Refrigerators are the first choice for laboratories where samples and procedures require precise temperature settings and maintenance with the security of alarms and the convenience of interior electrical service and access ports.
Standard Features Include:
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller with digital display for precise temperature settings and maintenance
- Security Alarms with battery back-up that include: High & Low Temperature, power failure with non-volatile temperature memory, door ajar, sensor error, and remote contacts to facilitate attachment to central monitoring system
- Interior GFCI protected duplex electrical outlet, two each 2" access ports, 4" swivel casters
- Two year parts and labor warranty and an additional three year compressor parts warranty.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 49 Cu. Ft. capacity
- Two swing glass doors, self-closing (energy efficient, double pane vacuum insulated)
- Eight adjustable shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handles
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Swivel casters (adds 4" to height)
- One GFCI protected duplex electrical outlet
- Two 2” access ports with spring loaded self-closing, gasketed metal covers
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Note: This unit requires two (2) outlets
- Click Here for the Owner's Manual
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 55 ¾" access ports closed; 63 ¾” access ports open
Depth: 31 5/8"
Height: 82 5/8" with casters; 78 5/8” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 8.5 Amps, 1/2 HP, BTU/HR 7315
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 495 lbs.
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°-10°C
- Standard Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution
- Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Resettable 1-point Min/Max History
- Remote alarm contacts
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back